Understanding ADHD in the workplace
Watch again or download the slides
Date & time
Tuesday 11 October 2022, 11am-12pm
- Andy Rigby, Enablement Manager, Posturite
- David Mitchell, Enablement Account Manager, Posturite
- Hazel Leighfield, Lead Business Disability Partner, Business Disability Forum
- Daniel Cadey, Senior Disability Business Partner, Business Disability Forum
October is ADHD Awareness Month and it's a great time to find out more about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and the support that can and should be provided in the workplace. We'll then make the most of everyone's talents and differences.
ADHD may present an individual with challenges in areas of work that come more naturally to others, but that same ability to think differently can also present unique strengths. We know that about 1 in 5 people will be neurodivergent and in some sectors of business this will be higher.
This webinar is presented by the Enablement team at Posturite, who provide expert Neurodiverse Workplace Needs Assessments and Enablement Awareness Sessions, as well as a wide range of services helping employers to be more inclusive. We are delighted to be joined in this event by the Business Disability Forum, the membership organisation working with business, government and disabled people to improve the life experiences of disabled employees and consumers.
Together we'll outline how you can create an ADHD-friendly culture and more.
Join us to discover...
- Understanding disability and the responsibilities of an employer
- Introduction to ADHD
- The advantages of having neurodiverse people in your team
- ADHD in the workplace and how you can create an ADHD friendly culture
- ADHD and workplace adjustments: what to consider
- Top tips on what you can do to support
Who is this webinar for?
- People in human resources, health and safety, employee relations, talent acquisition, diversity and inclusion and occupational health roles
- Line managers
- Everyone interested in ADHD