My home workstation challenges
Watch again or download the slides
Date & time
Friday 17 March 2023, 11am-12pm
- Katharine Metters, Lead Consultant in Health and Safety and Ergonomics, Posturite
- Jodie Weller, Senior DSE Assessor, Posturite
In this webinar, we were joined live by 4 guests who each have various home workstation challenges and will pose questions to our presenters: Posturite’s Lead Consultant in Ergonomics and one of our Senior DSE Assessors. Our guests work for a university, a marketing agency, a charity and a business consultancy. Their challenges include back ache, uncomfortable feet, stiffness in the shoulders and using a chair that can’t be adjusted.
Join us to discover…
- How best to position yourself at your workstation
- How ergonomic equipment helps you
- Healthy working habits, and more
Who is this webinar for?
- Everyone who works from home and would like to avoid work-related aches and pains
- People who manage remote workers
- People interested in DSE good practice including those in human resources, health and safety, facilities management and occupational health roles